We offer fully-equipped, hearing rooms and preparation/breakout rooms in Islamabad. We can also arrange hearings and video links in other cities in Pakistan.
Our rentals are included in the administrative fee in cases administered by ICADRP. The hearing facilities may also be made available upon request in non-ICADRP cases. If the parties wish to hold hearings at other locations, ICADRP can make arrangements to offer access to facilities at cost-effective rates.
The hearing facilities offer first class on-site services and equipment including:
- Video-conferencing, projection, interpretation, webcasting, sound and video recording equipment
- plasma-screen monitors and individual monitors for the Tribunal and the parties
- Dedicated professionals to manage all technical aspects of each hearing
- Photocopying, fax and WiFi services
- Security for all premises
In addition, ICADRP has a wide network of service providers such as court reporters, interpreters and translators. It ensures that the arrangements are tailored to the needs of each particular hearing, after consultation with the parties and the Tribunal.